PAKISTAN: NADRA has introduced the facility to issue Online CNIC or renew it. (National Identity Card).
This is for the very first time that the locals inside Pakistan and also the Pakistanis living abroad can issue their CNIC or can renew their CNIC online.This facility is given by the Interior Minister of Pakistan “Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan“. The officials of Government says that you don’t have to visit the NADRA offices for issuance or renewal of your CNICs.
The persons applying for the CNIC will get their CNICs at their respective addresses in Pakistan or abroad by paying money using Credit Cards.
Features/Services and Useful Links:
- Apply for CNIC online / Apply for New Overseas CNIC (NICOP) for the first time.
- Pay through credit / debit cards online
- Get your CNIC Delivered at your doorstep (even if you are abroad) with in 10 days.
- Apply for CNIC Reprint incase it was was lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Apply for CNIC Renewal due to expiry.
- Apply for CNIC Modification if you want to amend your national identity data.
- Apply for CNIC Conversion to a chip-based Smart-ID card through a Renewal or Modification application.
- Track your application to find-out the status of your CNIC
Note: If you are applying for CNIC for the very first time, you have to physically appears at the NADRA offices to give your finger prints (for biometric veriifcation).
NADRA’s online CNIC facility offers complete how-to guide for applying for CNICs for the first time or for those who want to apply for CNIC reprints.
- Credit/Debit cards online
- Pay the fee at NADRA’s e-sahulat centers:
- Hint: Get the order number from NADRA’s online website and then share it with the staff at that center.
Visit these links to get more help on it:
Documents that you will need to applying for CNIC online: http://id.nadra.gov.pk/supp-documents/
Fee for applying for CNIC online: http://id.nadra.gov.pk/fee-details-cnic/
Apply for new CNIC or reprints here: http://id.nadra.gov.pk/