Are you worried??
Have you deleted your Google account in frustration or anger?
Do you really want to recover that deleted Google account?
Its really easy and you are right place.
Google is the world’s best service provider giving you enormous services as email space, giving you platform to earn money online through Google adsense, provides you to create your Google profile and connect with the world through social media giant named Google Plus and much more.
Less of the service providers provides you this service of recovering an email address but Google inc. is the one which is giving you this kind of service. This service will help multiple man out there in order to save their profiles, Google adsense accounts, Gmail accounts and much more.
Two main conditions of deleting your account:
I know that somebody reading this article has deleted his/her account in anger or frustration because these are two conditions in which a human takes wrong decisions.
Two main things to do before recovering your account:
In order to recover your Google account you have to do two things before recovering it. These are really mandatory and may be look funny to you but they matter a lot in every condition.
- Cool yourself.
- Don’t take tension.
Recovering deleted Google Account:
If you have deleted you Gmail i.e Google account and want to recover it. Its really simple, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click this “password assistance page“
- Enter the email address you want to recover and click submit.
- Click “I’m having other problems signing in.“
- Fill the further form, and you will get an SMS on your cell phone number mentioned in you account.
- Enter the received Google Verification Code (on you cell number) and move forward.
- It will ask you about new password for your account.
- and here you are, you can access your account again.
If you liked our post of tips and tricks about Google accounts, then we welcome you to share it with your friends and family members.