AirFile App: Manage, Access, Sync Multiple clouds At A Time!
“AirFile App” is iOS application which lets you to access, manage and synchronize multiple clouds with same experience. This application is designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod to work with all cloud services in a unified platform. AirFile App is mobile as well ass desktop utility allows you to upload any kind of files to clouds, add and manage multiple clouds, email files, download photos and videos, sort files with various options, transfer files amongst various clouds securely, update and save files back to clouds, restore files, share files and lots more.
It uses “OAuth protocol” to access your data and does not store the password.
AirFile supports many famous cloud services like Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Bitcasa, Copy, OwnCloud, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, DreamObjects.
AirFire is a Free Application.
– Accessing two Dropbox accounts, one for personal use, the other for company use.
– Transferring files between two cloud accounts.
– Emailing one or more files as attachments.
– Uploading any files from any apps to any clouds.
– Downloading videos from clouds to the device for offline use.
– Sorting files by modified date, name, size or kind.
– Copy files from Dropbox to GoogleDrive, and vice versa.
– Open a text file in your Dropbox, edit the content, save back to your Dropbox.
– Restore deleted files right in the app.
– Share public links to any files.
– Make files offline.
– Play music files right in the cloud.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
AirFile new version is 2.1.2, being a powerful cloud management solution.
Share this great news with you friends and family and enjoy this great utility in you iPhone, iPad and iPod. You are welcome to share your views in comments.
NOTE: If you really loved or post about “AirFile App: Manage, Access, Sync Multiple clouds At A Time!“, then we warmly welcome you to share it with your friends and family member by just a single click on the social media icons given below.