A Turkey based company named as “Al-Bayrak” is starting the service of A-Taxi in Lahore, Pakistan which is highly demanded by lahorians.
Do you guys know? The same company has been running many services in Pakistan before. Have you ever heard of Metro Bus Project running in Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi? Waste management projects running in same cities and also in murree? This company is responsible for all these project before and they have decided to start this A-Taxi project in Lahore, Pakistan now.
A-Taxi is the new service which will be soon be starting its formal operations from Lahore first.
Al-Bayrak will initially launch a fleet of 100 new taxi service cars. The A-Taxi will be equipped with latest technology and gadgets:
- It will feature air-conditioners.
- It also contains GPS system for navigational purposes.
- Honda City and Suzuki Swift will be used for special taxi service.
- A-Taxi’s color will be bright, so that it can easily be distinguished from other cars and taxis.
- It will be equipped with a fare-meter that will be used to charge customers based on distance which they will travel.
- The passengers will be charged with a default of Rs. 100 from place to place.
- If the destination is within 3 km, it will only cost Rs. 100 overall.
- Travelers will be charged more if they distance exceeds 3 km.
- Rs. 30/km will be charged if distance is more than 3 km.
This amazing facility is available is in lahore only for the first time. It can be booked prior by calling on their number or passengers can use an android application for booking purposes and call the cab wherever and whenever they want. Also customers can walk out and stop the taxi to reach their destination.
This project has been contracted with other turkish company for management and they will construct 15 stop inside the city available near each bus stop.
24/7 is the availability of this taxi service.
How to Book A-Taxi:
- Call UAN #: (042) 111-961-961
- Get the taxi at your doorsteps using Android app (The app is yet to go online).
A-Taxi will start to work from February 16, 2016 in lahore after inauguration ceremony in the Istanbul.